THE BLUEBERRY WELLNESS MEMBERSHIP HUB ®
LAUNCHES MONDAY 13TH JULY!
Welcome to The Blueberry Wellness Membership Hub ®
Many of us have gone online during the period of lockdown, with lots free workouts available.
While this is great to get you moving, unless you are super self motivated it can be hard to keep going, or tochoose the right exercises for you to help you achieve your goals.
With The Blueberry Wellness Membership Hub ®, as well as workouts and recipes, you'll get ongoing support, accountablity and a community of likeminded women to support you whatever your health and wellbeing goals.
I'll provide tools to help you set your goals, how to keep on track, how to encourage your family to support you, how to stay motivated when set backs happen, as well as masterclasses in movement techniques.
There are 2 Hub Memberships to choose from, one with pre-recorded workouts and another with an additional live session each week. Either way, you will feel part of a community and know you are not doing this alone.
So what do you get?
1. An amazing and growing library of HIIT, Strength and Mobilisation videos to do at home. Workouts range from 10 - 40 minutes. They are a mixture of bodyweight and some with equipment or items you can use from around the home. I'll also be throwing in some surprises!
2. A collection of healthy and delicious recipes from Breakfast through to Pudding.
3. Masterclasses which include movement techniques, the importance of the breath, posture and alignment and setting health goals.
4. Access to a Private Facebook Group where I will provide additional tips, regular Q&As, a workout planner and mini fitness and nutrition challenges.
1. All the Hub 1 content.
2. A weekly Live Workout with me each week.
Who can join?
Anyone who wants to dedicate time to themselves to improve their fitness and wellbeing and have fun along the way.
If you are a new client, I will send you a pre-screening questionnaire to ensure this is the right offering for you.
The Hub’s workouts aren’t suitable if you’re pregnant, newly postnatal, or have pelvic floor issues. But don’t worry – if you fall into these categories then I can support you with one of my Holistic Core Restore®️ programmes first.
If you have Pelvic Floor or Core issues such as incontience, a prolapse or Diastasis Recti please see my HCR ® Everywoman or HCR ® Diastasis offerings.
If you are Pregnant please see my HCR ® BUMP offering.
If you are newly Postnatal please see my HCR ® 4th Trimester offering.
How much is it?
For the first 3 months, if you join in July, I am offering a trial price of £20 for Hub 1 and £27 for Hub 2.
After 3 months, the price increases to £30 and £37 respectively.
Payment is by a monthly Direct Debit.